Followers

Joyful Java


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Randomness

So I've been neglectful as of late and really for no reason. We've been in a whirlwind but for the life of me, I don't really know what we've been doing. Just life, I guess. Esther Grace is in that phase where you can't let her out of your sight for a second and when it gets quiet you should be scared. Very scared. Which probably explains why I haven't been able to sit down at the computer and post. I usually do it during naptime, before they get up, or after they go to bed but that's when I've been doing all my motherly duties. Let's face it- we need clean underwear.

Anyways- Jonah's birthday was great! :) He's so big now....four, you know....and he doesn't let me forget it for one second. His party is this Saturday and I plan on taking pictures and posting about it before he turns five. I also had my very first parent-teacher conference this week as a parent. They're much more stress free on that side of things!

I heard this new song on the radio yesterday and LOVED it. I'm pretty sure it was the introduction by the boys' choir that did me in. Yep. Definitely. I can't find it on the free playlist website where I get my songs so I just embedded the cheesiest video I've probably ever seen. Ignore the visual and focus on the audio please. I think I loved it so much because I studied Isaiah 55 this week and it was rambling in my brain while driving.  Don't forget to pause my player at the bottom of the page!



“Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare. " Isaiah 55:1-2 

What have you been listening to lately? Any favorites? I think we can all agree that while "Our God is Greater" is an incredible song, I'm getting a bit tired of overplaying it. Let's take a break and share in your favorites too. I'll search and try to add them to my list. :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

glad you're alive and well.
got your email - we'll chat soon.
here is my current fave:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-rW528qiYw

Melia said...

Love the song that you posted! Here are a couple of my current favorites::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqqdA8LHN7I&feature=BF&list=FLClUxo2znPgE&index=2

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhUOZGkWC1k&feature=BF&list=FLClUxo2znPgE&index=6

I've missed you!

His Jules said...

Glad you "finally" posted!! LOL Here are a few of my current faves.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLJsERBLd0A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL_pVUY70v0

I love you!
Julie

Kristen Keeling said...

Melia, I wish that Francesca Battistelli was on my free playlist site. They need to get with the program!

Julie, I've never heard those songs but have immediately found new favorites! Thanks for sharing. I've missed you so much!

Amy, I like your version better. It's always easier to sing along with a girl. Again, the free playlist is a little slow.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...