Followers

Joyful Java


Thursday, March 3, 2011

God's Protection 4 Years Ago Today

I just got the neatest little reminder on my phone. It buzzed/jingled and a reminder popped up. I never set those things so I was wondering what in the world it could be.

"God protected you 4 years ago today..." was all it read. Hmmmm, March 3. Ah, yes. March 3, 2007.

I was 9 months pregnant with Jonah. Our cheerleading friends gave me a sweet shower to celebrate becoming parents. Bear went mountain biking with some friends. At the end of the day, we were all in the emergency room at Eastside Hospital in Snellville and not because of the baby...

Bear broke his neck.

It was the best thing that has ever happened. Isn't that crazy?! But it's so true. God carried, sustained, and rescued us through it all.

“Listen to me, you descendants of Jacob,
   all the remnant of the people of Israel,
you whom I have upheld since your birth,
   and have carried since you were born.
Even to your old age and gray hairs
   I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
   I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
With whom will you compare me or count me equal?
   To whom will you liken me that we may be compared?"
Isaiah 46:3-5, emphasis mine

I'm so thankful that He hasn't stopped. Even in Imbeeyah.





No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...