Followers

Joyful Java


Monday, May 16, 2011

SSMT #10

I have no idea how this happened but I have 11 verses in my Scripture spiral. According to Beth, this is verse #10. Hmmm.....I always knew I was gifted. :)

"Fools vent their anger but the wise quietly hold it back." Proverbs 29:11 (NLT)

This verse was our first family worship time to kick-off our Significant Summer. I chose it for our devotional because Esther Grace is having biting issues and Jonah is struggling to tolerate it. I thought it would be good for them. During our morning, Jonah's face lit up and he proudly exclaimed,
    
"Oh, Mommy! This verse is really good for you to not lose your temperature!"

Yep. Temperature.

So naturally, if my four-year-old clearly recognizes the need for this in my life, I've got to memorize it.

Our Signifcant Summer's off to a great start!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...