Followers

Joyful Java


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Please Mister Postman

Mister Postman, look and see if there's a letter in your bag for me.

I been waitin' such a long time since I heard from that girl of mine.

There must be some word today from my girlfriend so far away.

Please Mister Postman, look and see if there's a letter...a letter for me.


[I was home with the kids last night while Bear was at a meeting in East Point when I remembered to check the mail, so the only photographer I had was Jonah....hence, the high quality in the pictures. Not bad for a three year old, actually. And yes- that's a shirt from high school that's almost 12 years old. We were bummin' it watching "The Nativity Story".]

2 comments:

Erin Ward said...

Haha! I love that your photographer was a 3 year old. He did really well!

Deidre said...

Yay! I love it. I was equally excited. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...