Followers

Joyful Java


Monday, December 6, 2010

Deeper Still

Deeper Still was unbelievable! I mean, I just can't describe it. God showed up big time. I don't even know where to begin without giving you a whole transcript of the entire weekend. The teaching was SO good. The worship was SO sweet. But maybe this can sum it up.


Birmingham Group 1

I know you might not be able to tell because my eyes were practically shut from smiling so big...but that's ME (2nd row, 2nd from the right) with BETH MOORE and my Siesta blogging sisters!

I would ask you to pray for Bear and I as we try to follow God and completely empty our quivers before Him. I'll explain later this week but for now, I'm just going to stare at my picture.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love your pic and I would have been smiling even bigger. Do you blog on her blog a lot? You can answer on fb so that it isn't such a crazy thing to have to come back here. I am so excited for you that you got to sit at her feet and listen to the words of Jesus!!! Love you!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...