Followers

Joyful Java


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Real Life Application....for a 3 Year Old

Okay, so after this hard week God figured I could use a laugh. I've been studying Isaiah (yes, you'll probably hear about this until May when my study ends) and this week was over chapters 7 & 8. God warned Judah that if they didn't repent, He was going to send in Assyria to straighten them out, whip them into shape, and give them a big time-out. Keep in mind that's in the KKV- Kristen Keeling Version. Well, in Isaiah 7:20 God tells them:

"In that day the Lord will use a razor hired from beyond the River- the king of Assyria- to shave your head and the hair of your legs, and to take off your beards also."

I always review the lesson with Jonah before we go on Wednesday mornings. (It's the teacher in me.) After washing, he wanted to stay in and play for "a bittle bit" so I went and packed up all my things for Bible study in the morning. When I came back into the bathroom, this is what I saw.




 



Don't tell me God's Word isn't relevant! (I'm just thankful it's a plastic razor. Can you imagine what he could've done with Bear's electric clippers?!)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...